The Co-operative Retail Conference 2023
Friday 24 March to Sunday 26 March
De Vere Cranage Estate, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.
Organisers: Co-operatives UK
Co-operative Retail Conference is the only annual event designed specifically for co-operative retailers. It attracts leaders, managers and directors of consumer owned retail co-operatives from across the UK. With a global pandemic, uncertain times ahead and a tough economic climate we remain in challenging times. The conference represents a unique opportunity for those involved in co-operative retail to learn from experts, meet with peers and discuss how their businesses are responding to challenges. With keynote presentations from industry specialists and best practice from retailers, the conference is an unrivalled learning and networking opportunity.
- The Co-op Group CEO Shirine Khoury-Haq;
- IGD's UK Insight Manager, Dan Gilet;
- and an international speaker from Coop Denmark.
- State of the nation – outlook for the UK market in a cost-of-living crisis
- Co-ops: the original ethical brands – maintaining position in a cluttered marketplace
- Co-operatives: Making our marque
- Member engagement through digital innovation
- The truth about youth
- Co-ops in communities
- UN Sustainable Goals workshop